St. Joseph Catholic School is using Clever to help students easily access online learning resources from home and at school without having to remember multiple usernames and passwords. Our K-3 students will be provided a Clever badge (QR code) they will use to log into their Clever portal where they will be able to access the majority of their online resources. Our students in grades 4-8 will log into Clever using their Google accounts.
SJCS Clever Portal: https://clever.com/in/sjslibertyville
While our Clever implementation will grow and change, the following resources are currently available for students in their Clever portal.
- Google Classroom
- Students will use Google Classroom to easily log into their Savvas Realize dashboard. Savvas Realize houses our Reading (3rd-5th grade), Social Studies (K-8th grade) and Science (grades 3-8) curriculum. How to log into Savvas Realize video
- Each Google Classroom contains a Google Meet link the students will click on when their teacher is hosting a Google Meet video call.
How to join a Google Meet video
- McGraw Hill
- This is the platform for our K-5 Math curriculum
- Seesaw (grades K-3rd grade)
- Seesaw is a platform for student engagement. Teachers can empower students to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Students “show what they know” using photos, videos, drawings, text, PDFs, and links.
- IXL (Math for preK-8th grade and ELA for K-8th grade)
- IXL is personalized learning. With a comprehensive K-12 curriculum, individualized guidance, and real-time analytics, IXL meets the unique needs of each learner.
- Raz-Kids (K-4th grade)
- For convenience, there is a link to Raz-Kids, however, this does not log the students into their accounts. Teachers will send the students’ login credentials home soon.
- Raz-Kids is an award-winning resource that provides a library of differentiated books at 29 levels of difficulty students use to practice reading in school, at home, or on the go.