For all volunteers that will be in the school building for the 23-24 school year, the following must be completed to be in full volunteer compliance.
Please print out these forms and upload in the correct section below.
- Complete a Virtus Session (This is a one-time training session. Select St. Joseph Catholic School-Libertyville as your location. Please make sure you follow all prompts to complete all background checks and trainings. There are monthly bulletins emailed that you must stay up to date on.)
- Complete a CANTS 689 form (This is an annual form that requires renewal after July 1st)
- Complete a Archdiocesan Standards of Behavior form (formerly Code of Conduct) (This is an annual form that requires renewal after July 1st)
- Complete Mandated Reporter Training (Please submit the certificate you receive at the end of the training. The certificate for this training is good for three years.)
- Complete a CANTS 22 form (This is an annual form that requires renewal after July 1st)
All of the above must be completed to volunteer. Please email Kate Aeono, Assistant Principal, at [email protected] if you have any questions.