SJCS uses a program called PikMyKid to help organize the school dismissal process. This program is a phone application downloaded onto your smart phone, (found in the app store) and will allow you to notify the school of pick-up changes and authorize others to pick-up your child from school.
This program allows parents to notify the school of pickup changes or authorize another adult and manage carpool with other parents at school. Automated reports sent to teachers each day allow the teacher more time with the students and provides parents a simple and fast way to communicate changes to the school using the app.
What Do Parents Need To Do?
- Parents will be asked to fill out a form each year to set the primary dismissal mode for their child(ren) for the year.
- Download the PikMyKid app to your phone from your app store.
- Register with the mobile phone number that we have on file, or the app will not allow you to access your child’s information for security reasons. (see details here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e8yHkmN0F_d0wHxF0oG59gGfsOPx-AhS/view)
- Once you are registered and signed into the app, your childrens’ name(s) should be listed on the homescreen
- If your child’s name is not listed, please contact PikMyKid support by email Support@Pikmykid.com or by phone 813-864-7627
- Begin using the app to manage your children's daily after school dismissal plan. Changes can be made in the app until 1:15pm each day. If there is no change in your child's dismissal as setup by the primary dismissal mode you selected at the start of the school year, you do not have to make any changes.
- In addition to using the app to indicate a change in dismissal plans, parents should also use the app to delegate their child’s pick up to another person.
What are the different dismissal options for SJCS?
- Car Line 1 (Hurlburt Court exit)
- Car Line 2 (Park Place exit- front of school)
- Walker (To alleviate traffic congestion and encourage social distancing, we are discouraging students from walking if possible. Walkers will be dismissed during the last phase of our daily dismissal. Walkers will exits the school through the gym door)
- After School
- EDP: Select this if your child is attending our after school care program or is attending a club or practice and then attending our Extended Day Program (EDP) Billing for the use of EDP will be done on a monthly basis