Remote Learning Friday 5/29
Today is our last day of Remote Learning for first grade! I want to give a huge thank you to all of you for working so hard and making education a priority.
- On Seesaw, read “The Brave Little Cuckoo”
- Complete pages 533, 534, 535, and 536 in your Reader/Writers Notebook Listen here for instructions
- Please post these four pages on Seesaw
- 30 minutes of I-ready Reading
- May Journal Prompt
- Simple Solutions Lesson 135
- Optional: FInish the last 5 Lessons is Simple Solutions!
- Complete Gabby’s Star Student Writing on Seesaw if not already done
- Listen to Lesson 12.10
- Complete pages 725-728
- Optional pages 729-730
- Optional- 15 minutes on IXL doing any first grade lessons
- Your memory books are due today. Please submit them on Seesaw, or if you printed it off, just let me know that it is completed. I will give a list to Mrs. Shute.
- On Seesaw, Read the Scholastic News article “Do Pigs Wear Sunscreen?”
- On Seesaw, complete the activity, Sunburn Science
- With parental permission, do your favorite activity. We have been doing a lot of activities over our remote learning and I want you to pick your favorite and enjoy it for at least 20 minutes. Have a great summer, stay healthy, stay active, go Knights, and can't wait to see you soon!